Hard Drive Data Recovery
Hard drive data recovery is the process of restoring lost files from laptops, desktops, servers, or any other computer system that relies on hard disk drives (HDDs) for data storage. Datarecovery.com is a world leader in hard drive recovery, and with multiple full-service laboratories, we offer the best set of options for safe, affordable hard drive recovery.
Some of the common data loss scenarios for hard drives include:
- Physical problems due to a drop or bumped drive
- Disk read/write head failure
- Power surge electronic damage
- Failed PCB (printed circuit board), which can sometimes cause a clicking noise
- Corrupt MBR (Master Boot Record)
- Corrupt partition table
- Damaged interface, such as USB or SATA connector
- Failed fuse, capacitor or resistor
- Bad motor controller
- Failed cache memory
- Failed voltage regulator
Many hard drives sustain multiple issues while failing, and no two instances of data loss are exactly the same. That’s why engineering expertise plays such an enormous role in hard drive data recovery.
Datarecovery.com treats every case individually using an optimized process, analyzing a variety of factors including hard drive model, age, firmware revision, and failure scenario to create an appropriate recovery plan.
Because each of our locations is equipped with ISO 5 cleanroom technology, we’re able to perform all necessary component repairs on site. Our engineers also have access to a number of other specialized tools, which allow us to repair hard drive firmware, read/write heads, and other components in a safe and effective manner.
When you lose data, you need to work with qualified experts who will take your case seriously. Datarecovery.com’s engineering team is trusted by Fortune 100 companies, government agencies, hospitals, data centers, and small businesses across the world, and we treat every case with the same excellent care.
Click the button below to get started or call 1-800-237-4200 to speak with a hard drive data recovery expert.
START DATA RECOVERY
Our Hard Drive Recovery Process
When you send your hard drive to one of our laboratories, your case receives attention from an expert engineering team. While every case is different, we provide a simplified experience, keeping our clients informed every step of the way.
Our data recovery process for hard drives includes the following basic steps:
- Our Engineers Perform a Detailed Hard Drive Evaluation. We will determine the exact cause of the hard drive failure, analyze factors that could influence recovery, and provide a price quote.
- We Begin the Recovery Process. Datarecovery.com’s engineers treat mechanical damage, water accumulation, electronic issues, and file corruption using specialized technology to provide the best possible recovery in every case. Thousands of businesses and personal computer users trust Datarecovery.com every year, and we constantly research new technologies to maintain our state-of-the-art laboratories.
- Our Engineers Verify the Recovered Information. If you have provided a list of essential files, we will confirm the recovery at this stage of our process. We securely test your files with dedicated tools while taking precautions to protect your privacy.
- We Return Your Files on Your Choice of Media. We will then return your data on a hard drive, flash drive, or other type of device. You only pay a full charge for your recovery if your requested files are restored to a completely functional condition.
Datarecovery.com staffs highly trained engineers, and with our commitment to research and development, we can recover data from nearly any type of damaged hard drive, including laptop drives, miniature drives, desktop drives, and legacy devices. Because each of our laboratories is equally equipped, you’ll receive the same dedicated service regardless of your location.
Our teams can treat all types of failures effectively and efficiently, and we offer an expedited recovery service for time-sensitive cases. These services provide an essential resource in time-sensitive situations, and in many cases, we can restore data in less than 24 hours. Remote services are also available in select cases.
Most importantly, Datarecovery.com provides a no data, no charge policy. If our engineers aren’t able to recover your data successfully, we don’t assess a recovery fee (evaluation fees may still apply for expedited cases).
When your hard drive fails, you need fast service from a world leader in professional data recovery services. Datarecovery.com offers expert services at competitive rates, and with the best technology and the most experienced engineers in the industry, we provide the best options for getting your data back.
Call 1.800.237.4200 for more information or click below to start a hard drive data recovery case.